View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 12:57 AM   #218
Lovesports
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
The more dynamic the better! That is the key word this year. As long as it is kept within the confines of reality and believeability, which reading what Luis posted seems to be the case. I don't really know how else you do it, some arbitrary potential letter grade should govern progression? That's an awful, boring way. I'm glad they didn't do something stale and went for something new. It is tricky business to get right I don't think any sports game has nailed simulated stats or player progression yet. The morale and play progression systems add so much, even contracts are dynamic now no more regular old predictable outcomes. This is how it should be done I can't wait to try it all out.
I agree with you. I think they've done an incredible job with the franchise upgrades this year and I'm not sure what these crazy souls are complaining about. Stats and morale systems alone are HUGE!!! Add a bit of contract negotiations, new scouting, and some performance progression and I'm a happy camper. Wish they could track awards in the player card but that's an easy fix which I'm sure will eventually make it to the game.