View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 12:09 PM   #381
NAFBUC
ShowTime!

NAFBUC's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Franchise Mode & Gameplay (Archive Available)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew127
I meant to post that reply in this thread, but realized it after it was posted. In any event, it's relevant to both threads and I want my thoughts on it to be seen. I can delete it from the other thread, if I risk getting crucified over it.

That said, you seem to have missed my point. I'm not claiming that nothing was done to the game. I am acknowledging the significant work that remains to be done with stat tracking to get it to where it could be, and frankly, where I feel it needs to be for a sim-focused baseball game.

I'm certainly not complaining about the stat tracking additions for this year - much better than nothing. But it's an opportunity to point out how much more needs to be (and can be) done with it.

I don't think it's very constructive or reasonable to try and deny my opinion by pointing out all the other things that were done. Yes, lots was done. But more can be done, and I'm going to keep advocating for it.
I could not agree more drew.........you were not bashing SCEA or saying I will not buy this years version. Valid points were made in a respectful manner. Everyone has 'priority features' they would like to see improved each year.

This forum is for discussion which is why the 'play OOTP' if you want stat tracking is getting old.
Advertisements - Register to remove