View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 01:36 PM   #15
Mikelopedia
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

DON'T

CHANGE

A

THING

lol. But seriously IMO, this is the best experience I've had so far in regards to being rewarded for taking great shots and being punished for taking bad shots. Isn't that what basketball is about?

Yes it is still possible to both miss wide open shots (even green releases) and make contested shots.

I have played 9 games today.

I have been the Timberwolves, Blazers, Warriors, Wizards, 76ers, Bucks, Bulls, Cavaliers and Celtics and I've played against the Cavaliers, Rockets, Thunder, Warriors and Hawks

I have won all 9 by an average of 8ppg. The reason for this is I dont take contested 3's and have been converting on open looks even with guys with low Offensive Consistency. (Shoutout to the Sixers lol)

Meanwhile my opponents for the most part (other than the 3 guys who were determined to try to dunk no matter what) shot a percentage more indicative of my ability to close out on shots.

Over the 9 games I shot 41 for 97 (42%) from 3 while my opponents shot 23 for 81 (28%). This included a game against the Warriors who went 3 for 19 and a Rockets user who went 1 for 17 and was the angriest child I've ever heard in my life and makes me fearful to see a school shooting tomorrow but also wonder why he's even home at 12:30 on a Tuesday.

In 2 games against the Warriors, Steph was 1 for 11 in one game and 5 for 9 in the other (the 2nd user took good shots, the 1st took horrible shots, not even Steph-like horrible)

Fair and Balanced
But not in a Fox News way. Good work 2k!

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Advertisements - Register to remove