View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #5
htown5933
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M16 Draft Prospects

Hey Cowboys.... I know we've messaged about how we didn't like Thomas' draft roster, but I downloaded his latest tonight - for the first time in a LONG time.

Am I wrong or has he updated ratings to match what they were later in the year? Obviously, I still don't like how he moves players from different positions to "cover" where it's short (I'd rather make players that aren't in the game to cover that - I also messaged him last year explaining how he can release players at positions that give you the "below minimum requirement" message), but if he's either used a later edition of EA's update or updated players' ratings, I may just "fix his rosters" as opposed to continuing on with mine (I'm still only at 80 prospects).

I probably have 40 hours if not 50 left whereas if I just "fix" his roster it's between 10 and 20 hours.

I glanced at a few of his rookie ratings and they looked extremely similar to mine. I'm pretty particular about accessories, but eh... those can change from college to the NFL anyway.

Just getting some more opinions/thoughts.

I know I'll have to make quite a few players I don't believe he has in his roster that I do, but that's nowhere near the 180ish prospects I still need to create.

Last edited by htown5933; 03-16-2016 at 01:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove