View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 02:39 AM   #7
itchyroll_51
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K16 Coach settings is a secret to winning; wrong settings can make offense trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
This is pretty basic stuff for a sim player. The thing about Sam is, he started out very good, but he has become so over the top in self promotion he's almost unwatchable now.

The moral of his every story is he's great and all his stuff is perfect.

I guess this is what makes for high youtube viewership and revenue so more power to him. But he's not about the community anymore, he's about "Sam Pham," talking about himself in the third person constantly.
Third person referral is just an old school Asian thing. North Americans see it as self promotion or ego rubbing, us Asians do it out of being humble and taking responsibility of statements. Traditionally we like to do that with our work to ensure the viewers or listeners know where is coming from. Is our way of being accountable; this is a very old school Asian mentality that I adopted since young. So you are mis reading me there.

As for the Sam Pham not about the community comment that just isn't fair; I answer over 50-even 100 comments a day regards to people's question to play 2K. I do this over OS, YouTube, Reddit, and Twitter. 50-100 COMMENTS a day, I love this community and I am helping players daily. I have a kid that talks to me every night so he can play 2K better to deal with some of the tragic stuff he's going through. I also got a stressed out med school student I help regularly on 2K so he can deal with academic stress. I am FOR the community, for you to say that I am actually offended.

As for the perfect titles I haven't lost to HOF SIM AI in 150 games so is perfect so far lol and I also haven't lost in PlayNow online. But yah is also easy to search for key words like perfect and best on YouTube tho lol

But come on man, the not for community thing hurt, go to my YouTube page I answer almost every comment. On here and Reddit I answer tons too. And over Twitter DMs that's like 10 messages per hour. Maybe ask me what I do for the community first before claiming I am NOT ABOUT THE COMMUNITY ?

Sigh ....

*last note: I make chump change on YouTube, this is a hobby and passion of mine. You can say you don't like to watch my tutorials that's fine. But declaring I am not about the community is just unfair; I answer 2K related question to 2K fans more than 2K devs lol

Last edited by itchyroll_51; 03-16-2016 at 02:46 AM.