View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 04:16 PM   #6
YogiYahooeys
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: UFC 2: Odd Career experiences

I've been playing some more, so I'll add some more odd things. As I was watching the intro to a fight, I read the "highlights" for my fighter. It stated that I had 12 KO's in a row. In fact, I have 18 KO's in a row. I have no idea why the game couldn't recognize that...

Two camps in a row now I've had the same exact debuff on my clinch training. I don't mind the odd occurrence here and there, but getting the same debuff two times in a row or getting hit by multiple debuffs in the same camp is getting a bit much.

The balance between good and bad debuffs seems off as well. I've definitely been hit by many, many more bad buffs than good buffs. Honestly, I can only remember maybe 2 good camp buffs in total so far.

Something else strange that I forgot to mention about the post fight award bonuses. EA UFC 2 is still treating it like the old system where there has to be a Fight of the Night, KO, and Sub bonus. While the Performance of the Night awards are now no longer specifically required to be 1 KO and 1 Sub. More often than not, IRL the POTN bonuses are both KOs. In EA UFC 2, it seems when there is no sub on a card, there are only 2 bonuses (KO and FOTN). So that could definitely use some tweaking...

Last edited by YogiYahooeys; 03-19-2016 at 05:15 PM.