View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 11:42 PM   #4
ckarlic
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: MLB The Show 16 Impressions Thread (Impressions Only)

Played a couple of random games/innings and so far this year's iteration is by far the best that I have played. Couple of things stood out for me during my short time playing the game tonight. One of those things is the sound the bat makes when it comes in contact with the ball. It has been improved for the better. The other is the presentation and the broadcast team. The presentation during the game and overlays are a nice welcome as well as the new lines from the broadcast team (yeah i know that after a long season these may get repetitive but my initial impressions are very positive with regards to the presentation)

I embedded my archived stream to this post in case you missed it.

I was just taking some requests. The first game was the Yankees at Braves and the second was The Blue Jays at the Mariners (Closed roof/rain 4pm start time) Also, if you notice that my hitting cam is set to MLB 15 the Show's default cam. I had a hard time hitting using the fish eye cam but I may still use it from time to time to switch things up a bit.

Im looking forward to getting more time in with the game in the next few days and hope to have more impressions.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by ckarlic; 03-22-2016 at 11:44 PM.