Old 03-23-2016, 10:24 AM   #1895
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I dont know Josh...I will play some more games to get a complete feel...but this years Madden might be a complete wash for me. Just played a game where I am coaching the Browns vs Jets in opener...had RG3...and he KILLED them. 469 yards 4 TDs...granted I threw 41 times and connected 34...some of those yards beleive it or not were short routes that I tuned into big gains...so either I need to be the next coach in line somewhere or what...I dont know. Duke had 107 yards receiving as I killed them out of the backfield. My Defense is stellar too as I played the nickel exclusively and balled up Marshal with Haden. My biggest problems are this:

1. CPU Pass D stinks. NFL2K gave me fits back in the day and I STILL have yet to match it with Madden...AM is good. Run D is fine...I get hammered and earn my yards

2. CPU doesnt force the effort to their stars and they dont move them around either. This is the most frustrating part as I REALLY noticed it watching a bud play against the Houston Texans...In three quarters they threw to D Hop 2X!!! Not happening...Hopkins gets targeted quite a bit and they move him around to get mismatches. Not so in Madden.

Game feels pretty OFF to me for some reason. Lots of tiny reasons that hopefully will iron out come Madden 17 but I am afraid a trade in alert has been sounded.
Number two is my biggest peeve as well. The problem is that the CPU seems to be programmed to throw to the open receiver and not necessarily to the best matchups. The autosub settings help this a wee bit, but not enough.

The other issue is that the CPU doesn't perceive a guy as being open when he has a step or two on the db. This causes issues in which you can't tighten coverage to realistic levels without the QB going into checkdown mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove