View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 04:36 AM   #7
Robo COP
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone have Scouting restrictions?

scouting is definitely way different this year and is much harder to have a particular "system" to find the gems. I played a lot of NCAA and there were definitely needs for restrictions in recruiting no matter what school you were playing as.

But with this years madden. I don't think there's a need. You can only scout the top 3 attributes and extrapolate some of the physical skills (speed, etc.) from the combine numbers. I have yet to hear about or find an easy way to scout and find all great players.

In years past it was easy to just scout the awr trait. I know a lot of people were like "awr barely matters lol." I call those people idiots. While it has been true in the past with madden that some positions awr didn't seem to matter, the game itself still factored awr into their prospects. Many times the later round gems would have a B or higher grade for awr. It was easy to scout an entire draft class for the letter grade of their awr trait and only draft guys with higher awr traits. In fact, I feel like in years past I had more success in drafting great players in late rounds than I did in the first few rounds.

So anyway, this year I don't think that kind of thing is an issue. Although it does seem like you can scout far too many guys, there isn't enough info given to be able to cipher out the true gems. You have to take educated guesses