View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 02:22 AM   #1936
paulb1976
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Well blew out the Redskins out 41-16. Was closer than the score indicates. Was up 10 or 14 most the game but scored a few TDs in garbage time in the last few mins.

Austin Davis threw for another 220 yards and 3 tds and Gurley had 150 yards rushing with 34 carries and two TDs. I don't do that good rushing usually. But Gurley is pretty elite even with pre season rosters.

I am a big believer the only thing that separates teams in the NFL is QB and coaching staff. With QB being controlled by me throws out the most important factor and covers my biggest weakness on the team.

Game is awesome with these sliders. The Redskins played me way better than the Seahawks did. Just wish the cpu played better. Wish I could hit a setting that would make the cpu smarter not better and cheaper.

I don't have this problem with any other sport game. I can get beat bad on pro in NBA 2k and smoked on lower difficulty in MLB the Show.

I just wish All Madden made the cpu smarter and not cheat and get boasts.
Think ratings and all madden difficulty is the biggest problem with this game.
The game does play a little different on slow speed vs normal. It is not as bad as M15's slow speed but it does seem a little easier when on slow for some reason.

Having said that you can get beat, it just depends on how the opponent plays on the day. I have tried All Madden using Joshs setting and a slow speed and I would agree with you. It is total b.s. All pro is the way to go and try using normal speed and see what you think would be my advice.