View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 01:35 AM   #1963
saywatt
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Im getting tired of all the madden hate responses. There is another forum for that. We are here to discuss these settings and results with Josh. If they do not work for you just move on and stop posting in here. My last game against Bucs, 38-35 win , josh was watching. Julio shined big time, 200+ receiving yards. My D did not play as good on passing as 2 of my starters hurt in defensive backfield. So again not sure what game you guys are playing, but obviously not for you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Why are you crying dude? I'm offering my perspective to these sliders. I love Josh's work and always look forward to his updates. Sorry I offered my opinion on his sliders and then offered my opinion on the fact that it's just not a great football game at the moment.

I'm obviously not wanted in Josh's post so I wont be back this year or next year. I simply wanted to point out to others who are skilled madden players with real football IQ and want to draft/sign players to schemes, these sliders wont be for you. Default all-pro is arcade, easy, and nothing like the NFL. The games ARE fun and I enjoyed an entire season with these but I was disappointed when my 60ovr backup played just as good as my 95ovr QB. I ran with a 58ovr speed back to the rushing title, etc.

Sorry for giving my opinion. Didn't know criticism wasn't tolerated here. Good luck guys, hope you enjoy madden the rest of the year and next year too.

Sorry for the "hate", or having an opinion different than yours.