View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 AM   #17
Offballer4life
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: If you had 500k MT for RTTP, would you...

I'm going to echo someone else's thoughts on sliders. I didn't play much yesterday. But today...

I LOST 5 STRAIGHT IN 5TH SEED.
Now, I will fully admit when I'm not playing the way I should. I played every game smart. Smart shots. Smart d. No over use or under use of TOs. Getting everyone involved.

At a point in EVERY one of these 5 losses, I was up double digits. Insane right? To cap it off, my most recent loss was to a wall cheeser. I set up the Golden Defense. It was doing gr3at things the other night. Opponent doesn't call one TO or change one setting the entire game. No POE pregame either.

Game completely changes if I start 2nd half with a big lead. It used to be...try and catch the 2k gift run in the 4th and rally till the buzzer. Now it feels like an entire half is given to a team.

I was missing WIDE OPEN 3s with pg and Kyrie. And no...neither was cold. Missed 3 dunks w giannis.

I'm sorry. I may not be the most skilled player, but this is my 6th year and this trash had n3ver happened to me. Sure, I've had bad runs, but I always felt like it was b3cause of my frustration and poor choices. I truly feel like over the past week I've been playing (or at least focusing and trying) my best 2k ever. Over the past week I'VE BEEN DEMOTED 2 SEEDS.

Ready to throw this game out the window.

.ride the spiral.