View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:47 AM   #7
13CB55
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hopstep Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
So in the gif you posted. Your pressing it Sqaure.X while left stick is pointed forward. And then pressing sqaure/x while left stick is pointed to the left for the second time?
No, just before you tap square/x the first time, you quickly move the LS to the side u wanna hop step to, in this gif to the right, then hold square/x to finish (or tap for pump fake or pass out of it)

Try it with the Jamaal Crawford Layups for mycareer or at blacktop, so easy and powerful esp at the park.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
I avoid hopsteps on purpose because of the high strip rate
Really? You mean for Pro Am cause the paint is packed?

It became my go to move at the park tho. The Jamaal Crawford layup is almost cheesy, not even almost, it is.
My Outside 6'10 SF with just 6 bars in Inside (I think im at 50 driving layup) kills oposing bigs 4 out of 5 times and it also works great with all my guards, the best thing is, you dont even have to finish...wide open teammate everytime afterwards.

Dont wanna lie, but I do this move so often and rareley get stripped, once in a while sure, but not nearly as often as I get stripped when going for dunks or basic layups.