Old 04-07-2016, 08:18 PM   #2320
SolidSquid
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's All Pro Custom Simulation (15 Min Quarters) Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
just got back into the game one thing I'm seeing a lot is that both cpu and user are killing it in the passing game I'm 5-0 not surprising a lot of weeker teams but Luck is averaging 400 yards per game and 4 tds hes at 1943 yards 21 tds and just 3 ints killing it leading to all games being high scoring havent had a game where im under 30 points

Cpu has been impressive in that regard too ive already allowed 1700 yards 500 more than any other team, sidenote Lucks yard total is also 500 more than the next qb

rushing yards are fine both ends are good
im even fine with the comp % just seeing high numbers and as a result high scores assuming its just the teams

* correction the numbers for other teams were before i simmed a weeks closest team to my passing yards allowed is only 100 yards away but im still the highest
and luck is only 200 yards ahead
Same. I had teddy go down in preseason so I signed Logan Thomas. First game was against the Raiders with a rookie qb. Thomas goes 24 for 28 312 yards 2 TDs, raiders rookie qb (68 overall) went 20 for 22 257 yards 1 TD. Though ok maybe Logan just had a good game. Next game is against the Cowboys with Matt Barkley at qb, Thomas tears it up again, but Barkley goes 33 for 35 337 yards 3 TDs, nothing I tried work. He shredded the defense.