View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 09:07 PM   #7
eneas
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Too easy this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTommy67
I agree, especially when it comes to pitching. I've played on All-Star level for years (both hitting and pitching) and only needed to make minor slider adjustments. This year it looks like I'm going to have to jump to HOF.

The cpu seems to swing and miss at everything. My strikeouts are insane. However - and here is where I see a potential problem - certain games the cpu just blasts everything and anything close, then it goes back to hitting terribly again.

In a series I just finished I gave up a total of four hits in two games, had two complete game shutouts with a total of 19 strikeouts and no walks (with mediocre pitchers). The next game I gave up 12 runs and 18 hits, only to come back the next game and give up 1 run and 5 hits with no walks.

The variance here is a little on the bizarre side and somewhat unrealistic.
Exactly. ... and it is funny that they do what they need to keep the win and lose balance. ... if they need to win they'll hit just by the corners or hit a Hr at the exact moment. ... then again took a lot of strikes. ... that's unrealistic. ..I agree, last year I could play in all start.