Old 04-13-2016, 10:55 PM   #101
antdroid
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 10 - PSP - Ported Community Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4wduk3n
I wonder what happens when you're over those limits and try to go back to PSP...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Another limitation I think will be an issue is the Bowl game schedule. Brock and I were trying to mess around with the Bowl Schedule in NCAA 06 PS2 and we can't really add a national title game to the schedule in the trials we tried. In NCAA 07, there is a title game, where as in NCAA 06, there isn't. I guess if the start of the game is using NCAA 06 dynasty, there may not be an issue but if you started your dynasty on the PSP, it could be?

I'll have to simulate and test this further, but I am hoping this will let me play my dynasty on the go, as I'm sure you would be excited for....

Now we can use a tool to automate unpacking the PS2 save and renaming it to a PSP save (and encrypt it too).

Update: Hmm wasn't able to replicate it again. I'll have to try again later.

Update 2: Still havent been able to replicate it. ahh. I got it working once, did work on it, saved it and it loaded again, and now I tried to start anew and cant get it to load. PPSSPP loads the save fine, then crashes immediately.

Last edited by antdroid; 04-14-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove