View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #38
Culture Rot
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: It's time for a new classic roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
I forgot to mention it and it's a really big deal but any default roster player Id that is not accounted for will appear in Cfm. For instance if you delete Peyton Manning from your roster and don't assign his original Id and player Id to someone else then Peyton Manning will still appear in your franchise mode. If you select Peyton Manning and choose replace (when you're importing players) instead of just deleting him, you will account for his Id's and Peyton won't appear in Cfm.

Sorry, I didn't mention it early, it slipped my mind completely. Hopefully you already knew this or you're not to far into your roster.

I don't believe this will be an issue. Thus far I've been able to do my work without deleting any players from the 1986 base. That roster did not have players like Peyton manning appearing when I test summed, so I believe that was already accounted for. Thanks for the advice!
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!