View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 12:52 PM   #39
Culture Rot
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: It's time for a new classic roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Have you checked out Playmakers 90's roster? The equipment and likeness are top notch. While I had to adjust a bunch of player ratings upwards to my liking, he put a lot of research into his ratings. Ratings are subjective though. Take Jerry Rice for example, Playmakers gave him a 79 speed rating, Madden gives him a 96 speed rating and I gave him a 90 speed rating on the classic roster that I'm working on. He ran somewhere between a 4.6-4.7 40 yard dash but he played faster than that on the field so I have him boosted higher than what his 40 would indicate. I'm not sure if the roster was converted to PS3 though. Even if it wasn't, you could still copy the ratings, gear and appearance for some players that you need help with. I downloaded only 3 or so classic rosters on here and that was the only one that really stood out.
I was able to grab his rosters yes
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!