View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 03:04 PM   #34
Bigg Cee
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: BUG: no deny in Full guard Arm trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
What makes you think that? They get feedback from all over. I'm sure EA_Karo writes up a list of common problems people reported on Twitter and Facebook, as well as all other sites he is active on. I know THQ_Tank used to have to submit a weekly report of this type because he would have me do it sometimes.

The way people post will get certain things recognized. That is one of the ways we chose the Game Changers. From their knowledge and feedback. They don't listen to a few people. They look at the bigger picture.

I'm actually surprised people think this way. The Game Changers are kind of like a filter now. I'm sure all of them are required to do something similar to making a report of most seen issues people are talking about, as well as their own input. Sure, they will have a louder voice, and they should. We voted to send almost all of them.

The devs don't listen to a select few.
I don't want to derail this topic, so this is my last rant post.

Have you ever thought that the filter is broken or the wrong size that fits in the slot.

That's how I see it... They may be great GC's but the fit for there info and this game does not go well together.

If that makes sense...lol

ok I'm done, back to topic.