Old 05-04-2016, 12:39 PM   #272
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawaz
You have no idea when trying to sub a fielder or pinch hitter to see if one is better unless you dig deeper into the interface. The ONLY yhing that makes sense here is NUMBERS.
I have a very good idea.

When I see Ichiro's BIG vsL wedge and a vsR wedge that's like half the size....I think it's safe to say you can tell which one he's better at.

Same for Trumbo vsL and vsR. Or Harper in my carryover...you couldn't tell the difference between a wedge that represents 90s (his vsR ratings) and 50s (his vsL ratings)?

I can tell the difference between Buxton's 80-rated wedge in reaction and a 60 rated one of Sano.

Is it hard to tell the difference between 78 and 83? Probably. Can you tell a difference on the field? Probably not. For significant differences on the field, you can tell with the wedges.

I don't even has a great, uber, 4K or whatever TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamawaz
Why introduce something that takes a lot of time, is totally useless or at least not as good as what came before, and that opens you up to criticism.

It's called taking chances and trying to come up with new ideas. Whether or not it's "totally useless" is up to your opinion. Not changing things or trying new ideas also opens you up to criticism.

Last edited by KBLover; 05-04-2016 at 12:41 PM.