Old 05-04-2016, 08:40 PM   #15
bcruise
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Bullpen tuning in patch 1.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
Those numbers look real good. What do the numbers look like for the 3 and 4 starters? RP innings?

I probably won't get a chance to touch the game until tomorrow since I promised the wife a movie tonight.[emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
This is from a different sim (with somewhat lower IP's overall) and it's from Season mode, not franchise. Shouldn't really affect much with the SP's at the MLB level, though (aside from maybe callups not eating up some of the innings):

RP innings look high compared to real life previous years, with most teams having an 80 IP reliever and some having multiple. The highest were up in the 100's. Makes sense, because the sliders are where they are. That's what I meant by possibly having some leeway with them - if aces were only going 5-6 innings often, then lowering hook a bit might get them to the 7th-8th more often, but not push up CG's at the same time. I need to look at the individual game sims in more detail to get a clearer picture, but at least I have something to work with now!

The tune B Ma mentioned for closers throwing more innings was definitely noticeable as saves leader Hector Rondon had 70 save opps (blew 10) but made 90 appearances. In another sim, 52 saves, 8 blown, 76 total appearances.
Advertisements - Register to remove