Old 05-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #2166
picker19
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Stop playing coach mode?

Honestly, not sure...let me think on it....but do NOT drop the DPI.

Is there one particular kind of pick you're seeing? Are they just great plays, too many warps, just bad throws, or is it simply a hodge podge?
HA! Sorry, not going to happen...gave up my stick skills a long time ago.

So, it's a mix. I would say half the time it's legit bad throws by the QB. I will say that your new slider set has way more bad throws and more pressure on the QB, forcing more over/under thrown balls. However, there were times when a DB just made a ridiculous cut and got right in front of receiver like they were all Revis. Overall, QB play is down, which is great, but now I'm seeing too many INTs.

My guess is that it's fatigue, because on the temp set you had before this latest one with Fatigue at 55, there was maybe 0-2 INTs a game total, and that was with DPI at 50/53. I doubt +1 DPI made that big of a difference. So, I think the fatigue has a cumulative effect on everything, thus leading to more INTs. Would you recommend maybe me testing a slightly lower Fatigue setting?

Quick question...so what's the DPI slider then doing? You said not to touch it...I thought DPI made more aggressive/tighter coverage (thus more INTs). Did I get that wrong?