Old 05-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #413
Unlucky 13
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.04 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Another bug i noticed in RTTS is even though i have my presentation set to broadcast, it repeatedly keeps skipping all presentations as if i had it set to quick play. This especially bothers me because i spent so much time on SOTS setting up my music to play and i can't even hear it because broadcast presentation isn't working properly

Is anyone else noticing that broadcast presentation is skipping presentations as if it were on quick play?
Yes! I just started having this issue a few days ago too. For me, it happened just after I'd done the HR Derby before the All Star game, and I was wondering if that had somehow gltched my game, but if its happening to other people too, perhaps it was just a coincidance. My experience is the same as yours. I have broadcast set, but it keeps skipping most cutscenes, and occasionally the batter stands there frozen for a moment after a pitch. Thankfully it doesn't seem to have any effect on the actual gameplay, but its frustrating to miss the cutscenes, and having it immediately jump to the next batter after a HR is jarring.

I've changed the settings, and changed them back, and nothing so far.