Old 05-09-2016, 01:42 PM   #2171
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
HA! Sorry, not going to happen...gave up my stick skills a long time ago.

So, it's a mix. I would say half the time it's legit bad throws by the QB. I will say that your new slider set has way more bad throws and more pressure on the QB, forcing more over/under thrown balls. However, there were times when a DB just made a ridiculous cut and got right in front of receiver like they were all Revis. Overall, QB play is down, which is great, but now I'm seeing too many INTs.

My guess is that it's fatigue, because on the temp set you had before this latest one with Fatigue at 55, there was maybe 0-2 INTs a game total, and that was with DPI at 50/53. I doubt +1 DPI made that big of a difference. So, I think the fatigue has a cumulative effect on everything, thus leading to more INTs. Would you recommend maybe me testing a slightly lower Fatigue setting?

Quick question...so what's the DPI slider then doing? You said not to touch it...I thought DPI made more aggressive/tighter coverage (thus more INTs). Did I get that wrong?
The INT thing on coach mode could be just a trend that evens out...not sure how much sample size you have or what variety of teams/schemes you have tried.

As for dpi...I tried dropping it to see what would happen. Even a one point drop and coverage was way too loose. One notch higher, and I saw mirroring (where Dbs shadow the wr precisely while in front of them - not behind).

If you haven't tried other schemes and teams, try that and see if the problem is universal for coach mode. If it does seem to be persistent, try dropping fatigue a bit (maybe in 5 point increments).

Let me know your findings...coach mode can be a good way of finding what really best reflects ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove