Old 05-09-2016, 09:58 PM   #19
ZombieRommel
EA Game Changer

ZombieRommel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who are the Game changers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTeekliss
I mean, rear str8 body kick, str8 body kick, str8 body kick, str8 body kick is pretty ridiculous, especially if u get stuck in one of those damage animations. That's all competitive players do, then when u fight more casual players it's nothin but spin moves and running away the whole fight. The game is annoying, and the only improvements I've seen from the first, is the movement (somewhat), and the ground, if they add struggle animations for transitions then the ground would be close to perfect. All of which I'm sure EA would have done without the GC's. Striking and clinch, which I think the GC's had most input in, are the worst aspects of the game, and I'm sure is hurting the player count significantly.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Back dash and block low... the straight doesn't hurt much, it's the combo-multiplied body kick you have to worry about sending you into a liver crit. It's annoying but not unbeatable and if you defend well, the other guy WILL spam himself out and you'll have a stamina advantage. MTS is great at using this combo but he mixes you up and is never predictable with it. He also knows the precise range and timing to use it. If scrub #2304581 uses this tactic, he will fail and miserably.

Spinning moves cannot be spammed anymore. Back to back spins result in massive stamina loss, and spins over the long haul do drain good stamina, especially in a 5 round fight. I agree they should drain more to make spamming them in 3 round fights more punishing, but the spinning attack issue is far smaller than it was before the last patch.

As for your last assumption, you're DEAD WRONG, and congrats on basing that assumption on NOTHING. We probably had the most input on the ground because GPD controlled all of the ground game and we've enjoyed constant contact with him.