Old 05-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #17
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
how can not wanting Konami and PES to introduce clubs online be on this list of things to see added ?

this is beyond me.. but this is the best modes in online sports video gaming that NHL EASHL started.. and then FIFA picked up but have since not upgraded the last few years..

and in PES.. one of the best things that made PES 5, or 6 or the old PES games on PS2 so famous is because it was the best multiplayer sports game offline by far back then and so addicting.

if Konami introduced this mode online to where they had clubs and the servers actually worked in PES.. this would be incredible for rejuvenating this series.

ONLINE PLAY in GENERAL should be KONAMI's top priority... until they make it their top priority they have no chance in to even remotely compete with FIFA.. ONLINE PLAY SHOULD BE #1 BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE FOR KONAMI!

if they were able to actually able to have a good online... many people will not even buy FIFA just because of that... regardless of not having licenses or not.
Note – this isn’t an “end-all-be-all” list but rather a high-level rundown of some of common issues plaguing PES 2016 and where we’d like to see the game go in future iterations.

If I could write a list of EVERYTHING I'd like to see added it would be a full-on thesis, lol.