View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 05:43 PM   #75
GreenGlen
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: The "why I love NCAA 14 three years later" thread

Initially I started looked for CPU vs CPU sliders that might translate into coach mode. I finally found the best set but was not satisfied with how it preformed in coach mode. I started my search all over again and after almost reaching the point of just giving up on this game, I came to the perfect solution. I would give up sliders all together that was ruining this game for me. I would go coach mode AA, 7 mins ,HFA OFF, straight default sliders, and penalties(except for kicking accuracy I lowered to 35). I should add that I did do the edits to the coaching agg and playcalling that josh suggested. I really finally accepted that this was the best it would get and what I really discovered is THAT I LOVE THIS GAME! I borrowed a few house rules from the Madden Coach moders that really improved the challenge that I was initially missing. I only use ask coach for playcalls and I limit myself to those 3 plays.NO audibles, or presnap adjustments. I like to think of it as my gameplan for that game. Recruiting was to easy so I have turned it over all of it to the CPU with my criteria of what I am looking for. In CPU vs CPU as the SMU offense coordinator I went 9-4, in coach mode in the same position I went 8-5.
Advertisements - Register to remove