View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 05:37 AM   #46
oshighwayman
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The UT "Equalizer" - Yes I believe it exists, I will explain...

ok here s the thing, weird things are happening to me while playing UT.
it doesn't happen online.
it s like this, cant deny clinch, cant deny takedowns, never cant deny power TDs, cant deny transmissions, parry/block is delayed
I am mostly host (29dl, 6upload), and this is not happening in other games so I will blame EA netcode or I don't know ping,latency , who knows
anyway
crazy things are happening, this game things that 63 blocking is same as 80 and punch speed of 66 is equal 85, stamina 63 is equal to 75.
I mean some numbers are not that far away, but to see 66 punch speed fighter throwing punches SAME SPEED as ur 85 max speed fighter, give me a break.
I wont even to go to weird things like I got submitted by guy with zero stamina 55 skill, while I was on almost full stamina with higher sub def skill, but somehow my gates were slow as hell, and when I had high jiu jiutsu fighter he struggles submitting boxers with no ground game and their defense gates just fly over the place in 0,5 sec, barely doing graphics effects ingame they re supposed to do, so I am calling this bs

I don't know if EA made netcode on purpose so it will put host and people with good connections in disadvantage because truth is most people have crappy connections, especially xbox ps youth with sibblings and parents on phones, streaming, torrents and other crap, but this thing is really pissing me off
it seems to me from hundreds of online games that laggers don't have problem to parry, combine, deny etc.