View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 10:44 AM   #2215
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I had a nail biter last night with the new settings.

Here's what I liked:

Completion %'s- 58% Stafford, Tolzein 66% with 2 int's.

I saw a fumble over turned by the booth. I haven't seen a fumble in a while.

Low scoring first half, Lions 7 Packers 3. Lions stopped the Packers on their first drive at the 1 yd line.

The offenses began to cook in the second half. Packers were down by 10 in the 4th quarter. The Lions decide on a shotgun draw to Bell and Mathews is waiting in the end zone for a safety. 5 minutes left and Packers are running hurry up offense. We score and I decide to go for 2 and tie it at 29 apiece. The Packers defense forced the Lions into a punt and we have the ball with about 3 minutes left. The hurry up offense brings the ball down to the 1 yd line with 11 seconds remaining. I hand the ball off to Lacy and he scores and the Lions have 5 seconds left to make a play. They do a Hail Mary and catch it, but it's 40 yds short.

Great game, Josh!

Oh, you really need to find the running lanes on offense. Lacy had under 50 yds rushing.

The only issue I have is if you have a long long drive of 7 or 8 plays in a row in a hurry up offense, you start to see your RB's sub in for the WR's until there is a stop in the action.

Boo on that, that's been programmed in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove