View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 04:13 AM   #3
DirectFX
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12
Sorry to say it but I'm with the group of career mode die yards who have seen the game be ruined because of this exact feature. I wish they would remove UT as the game has turned into Pokemon with player cards and it just is to arcadey to the real diehards. There are so many who go all out each year and cheese/cheat like crazy taking the little fun out. The mode also is horrible because everyone will use the exact same players vs each other kind of pointless. There is no league, Europa League, Champions League, academy, normal transfers , be a pro, career mode or club play its nothing authentic at all. In the end it's a big sinkhole for $ and whoever spends the most gets to win at arcade FIFA / Pokemon. I vote for all EA sports to remove UT from games and put em all together in game called UT as a stand alone so real sports games can get more attention to the modes that got us hooked back in the day n still play though EA doesn't update these modes as much with UT cash cow taking resources away. Long live career, dynasty, be a pro, club online and Coach/Manager modes !