Thread: The Association
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:03 AM   #1
scooterperpetual
Pro

scooterperpetual's Arena

OVR: 0
The Association

So let me preface this with saying: I dont know how often this will be updated but I have decided to do a 30 team controlled MyLeague. I have done these things in the past and havent gotten far but I want to give it a shot and I figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

I havent been playing as much 2k as the basketball is over (For me ) and I have been short on time but I will update this as much as I can.

This will take place following the 2015-16 NBA Playoffs and will kick off with coach hiring, things that happened in real life may not happen in this. This is not supposed to be 110% realistic it is to be fun for me.

Background: The Warriors and Thunder battled for 6 games but the Thunder came out victorious and would advance to the NBA Finals for the first time since 2012. The Warriors would fail to repeat after a 73-9 season.

The simulation messed up the East but just assume the Cav's sweep the Raptors and advance to the NBA Finals riding on a 12-0 post season run.

The Finals kickoff with the Cav's taking game 1 and 2. The Thunder would take game 3 and 4 at home and 5 on the road. The Cav's would fight back to tie the series at 3-3 going into a game 7 in Cleveland. Game 7 was won by the OKC Thunder and Kevin Durant is the NBA Finals MVP.

Note: I will be controlling the Rockets however I will make executive decisions for all teams.

Last edited by scooterperpetual; 05-18-2016 at 10:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove