View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #51
Bigg Cee
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your biggest annoyances with EA UFC 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnysmallfeet
Yeah it is, exactly man!

Game changers is a crazy idea, obviously they will only be interested in changes that suit them haha.

I know he had a massive go on the EA forums when I said something but he talks about realism and throwing the same combo over and over to get a endless cycle of hitstuns is not realistic.
This was one of the first problems I posted about when game just dropped, and I even posted it somewere on ea and MTS2 threw me under the bus and few other ppl for saying the 2 peice combo puts you into a hit stun loop over and over and works great in LHW, MW and WW. Then next thing you know he is bashing us and saying it's no OP and get better at it Etc... lol

It's not about OP or If you can defend it (Which you can but its a lil hard) it's about that you can throw this simple combo for a whole 3 or 5 round fight and be so successful in it. Then there's the people who master this with wiedman or Jon jones and it's dam near impossible to defend and just to strike back.

It makes the game so ugly looking and the fact he was defending it just made me shake my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove