Old 05-20-2016, 12:59 PM   #15
SolidSquid
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Another New Madden NFL 17 Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridiron
Now that they're adding equipment and we all love that, for Madden 18 they need to make true color matching and lighting temperature a focus.

You look at that Todd Gurley pick and just realize how dulled out the colors look compared to real life, like just the helmet alone is missing that gold tone for example. I bet that lighting is from either 1 pm or 4pm but both lack brightness.

I hate to bring up MLB The Show, but that dev team had a similar issue until they decided to come up with a color matching system, and look at the difference it made. Madden needs to be doing this sort of thing.

I'd also like to see some higher form of photogrammetry. I know I'm asking for a lot with that one, but maybe on the PS4 NEO and some non-visible cuts we could start going in that direction? Maybe on "Neo Mode"? I hate development parity to begin with so maybe this is a way for Tiburon to break from it legitimately since it'll be expected for devs to have Neo Modes with improved graphics.
Totally agree. White still has a yellowish tint and anything that's gold just kinda looks like a "sand"/light brown khaki color
Advertisements - Register to remove