Old 05-22-2016, 08:04 AM   #66
CMDM828
Rookie

CMDM828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM Roster V3 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley

MLB The Show 16 OSFM roster version #3 is available now in the roster vault.

PSN - Ridindwnkingsley

V3 is a continuation of the base that was used for V2. It features updated transactions and all corections from previous versions as well as the following
  • Glitch free roster base
  • Updated Equipment
  • Updated prospect ratings where needed
  • Additional prospects and minor leaguers
  • SCEA caps from roster updates added
  • SCEA updated ratings from live rosters
  • More international FA (Thanks Ivanhoe)
  • More Face edits
  • Batting stance and pitch motion edits where needed
  • As far as corrections all minor leaguers with career stats replaced and additional birthplaces and age corrections
  • Additional actual FA' such as J.Gomes
  • Stamina and def updates for pitchers and players where needed.
OSFM is always going to be updated with more and more additions. -As far as which version to use, it's user preference. Any version after V2 has the base stat -glitch removed. -As far as the most "complete" the newest will always be the most complete and V3 is on point.

Enjoy.

Hey Ridin...you mentioned a Legends Import glitch where the imported players take on legends Stats. I was wondering if this is random or does it do it everytime. I ask because I love using Larkin, Edmonds, Billy Wagner and other Legends in the SEA Rosters but in OSFM they are obviously not there.....and I was hoping with the glitch there would be a way to import a player over a legend to get their career stats. If I'm not correct or way off of what the Legend Glitch is...I apologize. This is just what I comprehended from your statement. If that's not possible.....is there any way from you to put the legends back onto OSFM? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks