Old 05-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #166
PVarck31
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulap
That's just it, it's not what they think. I'm not saying you shouldn't have an opinion, everyone should. But these ratings are not what the roster creators "think" it's what the projections state. The problem people have is with the system, people are mad because one or two guys isn't rated how they like. If the roster creators pulled these ratings out of their asses then by all means complain to them. Since, however, they used a pre-existing projection system it is not the roster you have an issue with, it's the projections.

If there were issues with many other players you may be able to justify an issue with interpretation of the projections, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sorry for the edit, had to change a diaper (and no, it wasn't mine)
That's fair enough. I admit I don't know the ins and outs of how these guys make the rosters. And I very much appreciate the work they do so I am in no way putting them down.

I just believe Lindor should be an A. I think a lot of people would agree. But like you said, whatever they use to determine that doesn't agree. And that's fine, I understand, and will still enjoy the rosters.