tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Official Boston Celtics Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
How about option C:

Keep the pick and draft BPA, then reunite college teammates Al Horford and Joakim Noah?

That lineup looks pretty good even without counting rookies or resigning anyone

Guards - IT, Bradley, Smart, Rozier, Hunter
Wings - Crowder, Young
Big's - Horford, Johnson, Noah, Olynyk, Jerebko, Mickey

Obviously, they would need another wing and some more shooting, but a good scoring and defensive big would be a nice start.
That wouldn't be a bad lineup at all. I would like for Zeller to have a better role for this team. I can't remember if he's an UFA or not but I thought when he played he actually played pretty well most of the time. He just didn't get many minutes. Last season Zeller played a lot more. I would have used him just as much if not more than Sullinger if you ask me. I don't know his status though for next season. I haven't checked into his contract. Do we have him coming back or not?

Noah wouldn't be a bad option but no way we can bring both Noah & Horford in with what we already have on the roster at PF/C. It would then become just as crowded as the guard position. It would have to be one or the other(Noah or Horford) but not both. If we take the pick @#3 then I think we should draft Hield myself.

He's a SG but could also play SF. If not Hield, then go the big man route & get a true Center in Bender. I say this because we might not even use the pick to draft a player. Danny might have a trade up his sleeve for the #3 pick to either bring in a big name FA or future draft considerations. If that happens I hope it's a player like Horford, Drummond, Whiteside, D. Howard?, Batum, or even KD?. We need another star/superstar type player to go with Isiah Thomas. Thomas has already placed himself into star status if you ask me.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 05-27-2016 at 04:04 PM.