Old 05-26-2016, 12:48 PM   #192
Threeebs
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
Oh brother. Please spare us. There's a difference between being able to explain something and feeling the need to.

This is a roster thread, so let's keep it to that. This isn't a "let me explain to you how projections work" thread. This thread was also not created with your reading enjoyment in mind, lol, sorry to say.
LMAO spare me... I personally dont need any explanation. Just stating what I'm observing. You're taking this the wrong way.

This roster thread is doing exactly what it's intended to do, provoking observation, curiosity, discussion and questions. This is why I signed up quite frankly. It doesn't have to be created for my enjoyment. I'm just saying I like conversation on aspects of the thread within the thread rather than just jerking you off over the roster, know what I'm saying?

Healthy debate and good conversation is good for the mind my friend. It keeps you on your toes and keeps your brain functioning at a high level. I have no gripes with your roster. projections are projections. Just dont get so uptight when someone wants to talk about something within your roster. Other then that, you're doing alright. And if you really need it... Good job on the roster boys. The thought of doing a project like this has always crossed my mind, problem is life and work would never allow me to do something this vast and then get to be able to enjoy it...