Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: MLB The Show 16 OSFM HYBRID V1 Roster Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
Willard/WTNY
You guys may want to look look at some of your OF'S
Im using your guys roster (awesome by the way) to make a current 25man and Ive noticed more than a handful of OF'S who throw lefty are throwing righty in Roster
Ellsbury and Gardner come to mind
Just a FYI
Great work again and
Willard you and your family are in mine and my wifes prayers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermars666
On the topic of handedness... In free agents I noticed Josh Wall as L/L. He is R/R I know so minor and I have no idea why I noticed. But just a fyi.
Just finished checking our roster looking for any incorrect handedness issues after seeing these above quoted posts, and it looks like there aren't any other errors aside from Logan Morrison should throw lefty.

So, there's no need to restart a franchise or wait for a new version, you can just change Ellsbury, Gardner, and Morrison.

I'm not sure what happened with Josh Wall but he may have been like that in the roster update we started with since we didn't do much with free agents because they all retire at the end of year 1. Didn't make much sense to waste much effort on them.

I also fixed Kyle Higashioka thanks to a tip from ShowTyme. The Dayan Viciedo exorcism was successful and a clean version (no stats) of Higashioka is in the vault (PSN = KeepChooglin). You can import him in over the tainted version.