View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #2341
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Game 1 on the books using the OP with 50 fatigue using the Niners versus the Vikings. Absolute defensive battle...freakin' loved in.

Was down 19-10 late in the 4th quarter when I was finally able to get my passing game on-track. Kaepernick hit Patton for an 8 yard TD in the back of the end zone with 1:!2 remaining to make it 19-17. I decided to kick deep with 3 TOs still remaining...AP nearly made me pay on 1st down with a nice run that was just short of the first down marker. A couple of good defensive play calls and we forced them to punt. Got the ball back with about a minute and was able to get the ball into FG range - in part due to a big DPI call on a throw across the middle to Torrey. We killed the clock with 3 seconds left and Dawson kicked the game-winner with no time left.

Both teams had over 100 yards rushing with a tremendous variety of good, bad, and ugly runs. Both QBs with 65% completion percentage and the total offense for both sides was under 350 (330 for SF and 310 for Minn).

Onto game two versus the Squeelers...
Advertisements - Register to remove