View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:31 PM   #2352
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Wow I got a game in with the the exact op and 50 fatigue and wow!!! What a improvement! I only got one game in but it was so much more fun! I was the Vikings against 49ers and it was a defensive battle until the very last 50 seconds of the first half and I got a TD by throwing it up to mike Wallace on a fake screen. Second half the game definitely opened up where I lead my first 2nd half drive right down for another TD. But at this point it was 14-0 and everyone stalled until the 4th where the Niners had a comeback and actually with a minute left in the game I was down 14-18 I got a deep bomb to Chris Johnson to take the lead 21-18. But that wasn't the end though! 35 seconds until the game was over, kaepernick panicked and threw a horrible pass off his back foot and smith picked it for a pick six. ( tried diving before the end zone but failed.) I ended up winning 28-18. It was a really fun game and I am actually getting back into madden now. I'll play some more games to see what I get but from that game it was great! I might stream some later.[emoji39] keep ya posted

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 05-28-2016 at 10:45 PM.