dorsett33
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
LMAO...

75 DOES play well....it looks great, feels right, blah, blah, blah. The one problem...it's too easy as it handicaps the CPU too much. But how many games did it take of playing on 75 fatigue to come to that realization....a lot?

That's the trap with sliders...it can look and feel awesome, but it isn't until you get some serious sample size before you know for sure. We never tested 50 fatigue on the exact penalty setup we have until now. And my oh my is the challenge (and variety) back...at least for me. Game 4 was my first real shootout against GB. The pack went up 17-0 at the half, Kaep was 5-18 passing and Hyde was doing nothing. I brought in Gabbert and Bush...Blaine was awesome with 250 yards passing in the second half and Bush's superior BCV made it easier to hit holes (which is my issue with Hyde). Unfortunately for me, the Pack kept pushing and came away with a 31-28 victory and I fall to 1-3 on the season (Eli and Co. up next).

For those keeping count, that's one blowout (by CPU), two close defensive games (1-1), and one close offensive game. I'll take that variety any day of the week...and I have yet to really have a major advantage over any opponent yet (the Giants coming-up might be my easiest opponent so far).
How is the subing tho? Are you getting any rotation?