View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 02:53 AM   #2396
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Well I have played through 6 games of my Year 2 CFM with the Jaguars and I can say the game plays good and competitive but it isn't the same to me.

I am seeing really high CPU QB completion % after my first two games on the season. First two was against a rookie QB Austin Davis who went 14/31 220 yards 45% and next week was Against the Bears who was Jimmy garapollo and he finished 20/33 200 yards and everything was spot on playing Amazing but now ever since completion %'s have been high. 75% and up.

Mariota 21/30 270 yards

Mark Sanchez 12/18 122 yards 1 pick ( Luck was 3/6 before hurt )

Bridgewater 18/24 294 yards 2 TD

Finally Austin Davis 18/22 201 yards ( got hurt gabbert came in) 6/10 120 yards and both had a pick.

Rushing numbers have been dead on and nothing crazy I seen the CPU kill me on the running game and some games they get stuffed by my defense.

Total yards is average for me and CPU I say 280-320 in that range per game but only game it was ridiculous was Vikings game and I lost 17/23 and they had 440 total offense.

Interceptions a game by time is usually 1 or two and their team is about the same I say and sacks it is just a hit and miss. One game I'll get 5 sacks and next I get one and then maybe next game like 8. The CPU has manage a solid average of 4 a game on me.

For the most I have no complaints and I enjoy the game but the Robo QB is really annoying the crap out of me because first two games the season it was all fine and now it is just constantly my guys don't get pressure, my guys get sucked into blocks or they do the classic break the block, then go right back to the defender instead going after the QB. Most occurring is it looks like my DT and RE is getting sucked into a block and trips over the guys and then the CPU QB gets all the time in the world to throw and eventually they complete. Or there is just times no matter if I bring pressure, fake a blitz, do man coverage, zone coverage, make them cover underneath, over he middle, outside, inside, or whatever it is they always find a way to be open. If I get them to incomplete a pass it is because it is either a interception or a bad throw for once. It could be Gabbert who is 74 overran playing against me and he will make everything just like Andrew luck would. The HUM run game is a disaster honestly. I am seeing my Fullback completely miss his block or he runs by the incoming defender. I even seen this with my LG and RT at times when I'm trying to run on the outsides. Pass block they pick everything up usually unless they get outmatched.

Overall I can deal with the CPU %'s and a ehh HUM running game. This could just be my team and my secondary being really weak and my running backs being bad as well or it is madden. But so far through 6 games this is everything I have seen and experienced. I can ride with this until madden 17 but this is nothing like what the game played before the last update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 06-03-2016 at 01:38 PM.