View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
mrprice33
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
The Post-Game Podcast is Going to EAPlay! (Read OP)

This year, Corey Andress and I are incredibly lucky to be able to attend EA Play. As usual, I want to include the OS community in it as a thank you.

So, what does that mean for you? Well, I want this thread to act as a hub of sorts for everything we're doing at EA Play. That means links to interviews, impressions, Q+A, videos and more.

Those links will come as we release content, but you can keep up with the show by subscribing on iTunes, following myself on Twitter, and following Corey on Twitter.

So, to kick off the proceedings, you all have the next few days to make requests. Now, I don't know exactly what we'll be able to capture/take video of/screenshot, etc but I can obviously answer specific questions about gameplay and features with hands-on access to the game between most of Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. This will likely be your last chance to find out something specific before EA Access, so take advantage of it!

THINGS I WILL NOT ANSWER:
Ratings questions: ratings aren't going to be final at this stage of development so it's a waste to ask.

That's it. Other things should be fair game. Note that some stuff might be hard to describe/capture on the show floor, especially things like commentary. I imagine it's going to be really loud in there.

THINGS I NEED FROM YOU: if you have a specific question about a player's equipment, uniforms, etc, I need screenshots for reference. We did this for NCAA 14 a few years ago and it was really easy to check things in the game when I had a visual to compare it to. So if you want to know if a stadium addition is in the game, or something like that, screenshot it and I can check.

Remember that my time with the game will be limited as there are other games to check out and there may be lines so keep your answers very specific and be mindful of how much time the thing you're asking may take to find out. If you ask me to sim 10 years and check the depth charts for every team, there's no way I can do that. If you ask me to sim ahead to the end of the season and check the top 5 qbs by rating, I can probably do that.

If you want to check on a nano blitz you need to give me specific instructions on how to execute it, same thing with a certain play, etc etc.

When we did this for NCAA I did it in the middle of E3, which wound up being really fun but hectic as all get out. With a few days of lead-time, I can probably answer these better.

https://youtu.be/xaQVsAbFqbo Commentary Highlights

https://youtu.be/yIs8f3zTIpY Gameplay Overview

Last edited by mrprice33; 06-20-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove