Old 06-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #13
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Details New Gameplanning Features in Madden NFL 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I don't care about the XP boosts and all that gimmicky stuff, but up to date tendencies sounds truly awesome.

The boosts it what i hate the most about it.So on one hand , 4 verts is not supposed to be OP this year, yet on other hand, you can gameplan it each week so every dang time you run it , you get a higher chance of completing it... so dang bass-ackwards EA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
[center]

You will choose gameplans each week on offense and defense. For each, you'll complete drills which will enable XP boosts for your team as you head into the next week.

You'll be notified of these boosts at the start of each game. EA uses a vertical pass plan gameplan as an example. Every time you call a vertical passing play your players
So you can still be OP using 4 verts , I HATE THE BOOST IDEA-

It clearly says in picture, because you gameplanned this play, you have a higher success rate with it.Man wtf. Why isnt the success rate based only on if your calling the right play against the right defense , like real football should be? They killin me with this," being more sim", but still being super casual at the same time.

What do you think of the gameplan feature?[/quote]

Well here is what i want to know.In gameplanning, how much detail do i get in my opponent? Is it in detail breaking down how often he runs, with a chart showing where he runs most, inside left, right, outside left right, etc. Same for defenses, passing etc? Or are they just gonna give us a bare bones here is 4 plays he likes to run ? Because to me, just giving me a few plays he likes to run aint cutting it nor is it really -"Know your opponent’s tendencies every week then pick the right drills to attack and counter those tendencies in game" .

Coach glass had alot of useful info, I expect this to mean we are getting complied data on that user , for what he does in that cfm, and give me a detailed report on him not just , here are some plays he likes.

As stated above, i can not stand a boost in effectiveness of a play , soley on the fact you gameplanned it.It should be more based on right play , at the right time, against the play the opponent is running along with some user skill. Nothing else should determine the outcome of a play. Thats so dang casual its not even funny to me.

Also , still waiting on answer from John, but i want to know this :

Is the info i circled here, based only on what that owner plays calls in that online franchise only, or is it still just based on all online games played data? Because quite frankly, if the data is not only based on what that guy im playing at that moment calls and how effective it is against his calls, its kinda pointless to be honest.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel