View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:09 PM   #19
paarman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Updated first post... I decided to hold off on the release until I fix the issue with contracts... The (absolutely) grueling task of updating nearly 2500 contracts I am finally done with... I tested the roster after and many teams are in the negative 20s and 30 millions in debt. I want to also put this up on the Madden share so I don't want a bunch of people bitching about the contracts haha... I'd rather just have it all manageable from the get-go and go from there. I'm guessing a lot of this could save me time come August when teams make cuts, but I am not going to wait that long... I'll be tied up in watching actual football, doing fantasy, and in all honesty probably purchasing the new Madden... So I'd like to get an initial base roster released this month, and I will make some changes between then and the end of July likely before I call it good.

I don't figure it'll take too long to go through the top 5-10 contracts on each team and reduce them all by 25%. I just did 2 today and I will check them over on my break to make sure everything worked well.. If so, I will continue through the other teams and get them all as close as I can to 0... The Bengals I had to go through 14 top contracts to bring it down from -31.8m to ~5m... As I looked through, there are nearly 20 players that could be cut that would bring them to 10 million over.

Hard to say an ETA on it... I will say give me another week or so and see how long it takes. I did 2 teams, the Bears and the Bengals.. The Bears only needed a couple players to get them under the cap, while the Bengals took 14 to get them *close*... So it'll vary per team but from when I took down each teams debt, most of them were more than 15 mil over the cap. I'll update my first post as I go through.