Old 06-16-2016, 02:26 AM   #2434
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
I've tried the update and so far no WARPING!!!!!!! Games have been very competitive and varied. I wish the game would allow more user defensive pressure but I can let it slide because of the great gameplay that I see. Two thumbs up on these sliders.
Defensive pressure does come depending on matchups and the overall strength of your defense (plus varying blitzes and using defensive line shifts)....I've had 6-7 sack games and 0 sack games (ditto for CPU against me). I agree that the games have been so varied...it's been truly outstanding...that final tweak to the facemask slider made all the difference in just bumping up the aggression and 'tightness' ever so slightly... rubio nailed that one....

Little things I love:
  • Watching a DB dive for a ball, miss the deflection, thus allowing the WR to catch it for a big gain.
  • Seeing your CB in a good position to make a play on a jump ball only to have the safety recklessly come over to "help" and knock him just a bit out of position.
  • Seeing an o-lineman whiff on a block by inches on the perimeter, allowing the defender to get the tackle (and the opposite where he just got a hand on the defender to spring a play).
I saw all of those things happen in my game tonight....any one of those things going the other way makes for a very different outcome, the kinds of outcomes that can shift momentum in the opposite direction. The game now has that "game of inches" feel to it (at least to me)....when you have that...oh my....we've had Madden playing well in the past....but not quite like this....