View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 06:51 AM   #2435
Rubio809
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Just had a superb game. Atl (me) vs NYG. Defense back and forth. Held CPU to 3 straight field goals in the beginning. Going into 4th I was up 20-16 and wound up 27-16. The key in this particular game was I won the turnover battle 3-0. This was the deciding factor as total yards were both in the 300's (which I was ecstatic about).

I just can't get enough of the different DB/WR animations I am getting with 50/56. I love the additional tipped balls and other CPU defenders coming over to help on passing plays. Don't quote me here, but I swear the hitting looks harder too. The only criticism I have is still a lack of CPU running game. 9/10 they are held in check, but more adjusting at this point will just mess something else and that is not worth it IMO.

Josh laid a solid set of sliders for this great edition of Madden. I tried many many adjustments and the best move for more overall defense was that Facemask slider. Any other major changes led to more sliding/warping or sacrificing the entire running or passing (sacks) games.

Playing this Madden going into July says enough for me. I'm always done by now. I CANNOT wait for Madden 17!

Last edited by Rubio809; 06-16-2016 at 06:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove