View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 02:23 PM   #23
paarman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Sounds great. Are you sure you got the CAP thing down to a minimum trouble for the rosters? If so, that's great & looking forward to seeing what you have available here soon. I can wait a few more days. I guess! LOL!
When I glanced through all the teams that were over, I popped into salaries and looked at the players who had $0 for penalties and what their contracts were.. Many of them are low rated players with either veteran minimums or higher contracts.. If you go through and cut the players with no loss, you'll hit under the cap. Only issue you might face is you'll have short of a 53 man roster, but compared to money issues it's not too big of deal haha.

The only team that I could see you having to face some hard decisions is the Packers.. They would cut it close to getting below the cap, or you'd have to get rid of some valuable players... Which kind of sucks because I am a Packer fan, so of course they would end up being the toughest to manage haha.

I stayed up late last night and went through and updated most of the free agents who were 75 OVR and higher to reflect their ages and such.. Worked on it a little today. Might import some UDFA into the free agent pool since I cleared about 50 players by removing old players who have retired. I did export them, so they can always be imported back later on, but I figure getting some younger guys mixed into free agency wouldn't be bad... Going through a lot quicker than I thought I would so hoping to feel satisfied enough in the next few days here to post up the roster.