View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 03:17 PM   #2
bcruise
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MADDEN 17 GAMEPLAY - Fake FG Trick Play & NEW Commentary! (GoodGameBro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8KwT4Y-xr0

A few weeks ago, EA flew me out to Los Angeles to record some early Madden 17 gameplay. This is the second video that I've released, and I show off a ton of commentary with some of the new presentation changes too.

I tried to make sure that the Madden 17 gameplay focused on the new commentary guys, Brandon Gaudin & Charles Davis. Some of the cuts on the video are a bit rough, but that's because I wanted to make sure you could hear the full audio of a lot of the segments. Best part? I believe only 40% of the commentary was in the game during this build!

You'll get some gameplay of Paxton Lynch & Jared Goff, but most of the gameplay focuses on the Denver Broncos vs the Oakland Raiders. If you guys have any questions about the game, feel free to leave a comment below & I'll try to answer a few of them!
First, thanks for the vid!

You said it's from a few weeks ago, so was it EA Play (I know it says that in the corner, just want to make sure)? If all of the videos that have come out recently are from that same build, that's encouraging that it might be only 40% of the commentary. Hopefully the moments like the dead air on the 2:00 screen pass won't be present in the final version.

I smiled when the CPU straight-up missed the FG at 1:40.

Last edited by bcruise; 06-24-2016 at 03:26 PM.