View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 01:24 PM   #8
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NASCAR Heat Evolution Career Mode Details, Dev Diary & Much More (Game Informer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
Still sounds like it will not have as much depth as the EA 2009 version.

Why have games lost depth in their move to next gen?!?!? so frustrating.

The PSP version of the EA Nascar had a great career mode. id love something like that on a proper console.
Well, for one, this isn't an EA product.

Secondly, this game is brand new, from the ground up. So, it's kind of to be expected a bit.

Third, this is the first time a NASCAR title will appear on this gen's consoles. So, it's really not much of a surprise.

I do agree with your sentiment though that I'd also like to see more depth etc. to it. However, for a first year title, being built from the ground up, not including the Xfinity series, or the Truck series at this point, or even a paint booth, isn't a huge deal. I'd actually think not having a paint booth is more frustrating than no trucks or xfinity at this point.

I get your point though, but to compare it to a 2009 title, that had been through several years of development at that point, to a fresh, new game built from the ground up only Since March (or May?) of 2015, it's not a huge deal I don't think. It sounds like their plan is to evolve to Xfinity and Trucks, but it's going to take some time.